Bleach Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go to http://thesocietyofsouls.darkbb.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOUNT SOUL ABSORPTION RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Property of Sora/ Residential Sex God / Die Kaiser

BOUNT SOUL ABSORPTION RULES Empty
PostSubject: BOUNT SOUL ABSORPTION RULES   BOUNT SOUL ABSORPTION RULES EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 am

Okay now as you all know, Bounts eat souls, Keeping them young. Now the question your all dying to ask,

WHAT ELSE DO THEY GET!?

Well, Theoretically they can absorb the skills and talents of the souls. But since we don't want a bunch of super powered bounts running around, HERE ARE SOME RULES!!

RULE NUMBER ONE!!
All bounts can aborb techniques, But they must be related to the element(s) of their doll. Also, You gotta train it. I havent really come up with a required length yet, So just make it long and descriptive.

RULE NUMBER TWO!!
Only elites can absorb Zanpakuto and quincy bows. Ressurections, Hollow masks, And superhuman powers CANNOT be absorbed. To have a zanpakuto or a quincy bow, Massive training is required. The thread/post must have at least 1.5 k words in it, And even then you can only acces shikai/basic form. Only the top three elite bounts can access Bankai/Ultimate form AND IT TAKES A TRAINING THREAD WITH 4K WORDS!!!!!!!!!~!!! So ya. I find that a preety good fairness.

RULE NUMBER THREE!!
If you kill and absorb a captain, You don't get his reiatsu. Sorry, But that would make people to powerful. I know, I know, I suck. Deal with it.

RULE NUMBER FOUR!!
If you absorb a zanpakuto, It will be weaker then it originally was. Also, If by some act of divine intervention you manage to achieve bankai, Well then fuck you.

REAL LAST HALF OF NUMBER FOUR!!
The limits count, And it lasts one post shorter, And takes an extra two to cooldown.

RULE NUMBER FIVE!!
While ressurections cannot be absorbed, Unique ceros can. However you can only have one at a time. So to train a new one you must give the old one up. Life sucks sometimes.

RULE NUMBER SIX!!
PRACTICE FIGHTS DO NOT F***ING COUNT!!! Also, Just post the absorbed stuff in your doll thread, With a link to to the fight, MmmK?
Back to top Go down

BOUNT SOUL ABSORPTION RULES
Page 1 of 1