Bleach Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go to http://thesocietyofsouls.darkbb.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Property of Sora/ Residential Sex God / Die Kaiser

Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later) Empty
PostSubject: Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later)   Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 am

[center][center]~(Name~

~Medium~ The pair of fingerless gloves he wears. The edges seem frayed and ragged, But besides that they are unremarkable.

~Element~
Black lightning

~Manifestation~
A being made out of black lightning, It's entire body is skinny and seems frail. It's legs end in points hovering inches above the ground, And it's knees have the shape of two bones meeting, Making his lower leg distinctly seperate from his upper leg. His elbows have the same thing. He only has two fingers and a thumb, The joints in the fingers and wrist the same, Each of the small bones in the wrist seperate from the others, All of it made from lightning black as the pits of hell. His fingers also end in sharp points. His head is the most substantial part of him, Not looking like a skull but like a flat mask, Two red eyes set into it. Several spikes of "Hair" go back from his head.

~Released state~
When released this doll takes two forms. In the most used one Black lightning spreads out from the gloves, Covering Kyo's arms. Long "Claws" of black lightning cover his fingers, And spikes form on his shoulders, If anyone paid attention they'd notice it's in the exact same pattern as the holes in his hoodie, Suggesting he sometimes uses the two dolls in conjunction.

The second released state actually fully releases his doll, Causing it to form in it's full manifestation.

~Techniques~
((Pass through shadow)) Allows the doll to move through one shadow and out of the other. Kyo can only do this with the part of his body the doll is covereing (E.G. Arms.)

((Shadow Lightning Blast))This attack shoots black lightning out of a shadow.

~~Abwechselnd~~
(Shift, Change, Alter)
((Abby for short))

~Medium~
The hoodie tied around his waist. It’s pitch black, And the kind you have to pull over your head. There are several perfect holes near the shoulders, In the same pattern that spikes grow on the other doll, Suggesting they have been used in unison. Besides that it looks unremarkable. However, It feels like the softest of velvet, And try to hit it with a sword and it’ll bounce right off with a resounding clang. This effect seems to extend to the rest of his clothes as well, Making him rather hard to hurt.

~Element~
N/A

~Manifestation~
It’s manifestation has been mostly destroyed by the process of reanchoring, All that is left is it’s personality. It’s a somewhat cynical being, As cold and calculating as Kyo. However, His personality does tend to change on certain occasions. Unlike most dolls, Because most of it has been destroyed kyo has complete control over it, It is merely an advisor to kyo’s actions rather than one who can dictate his own. Thought the being is mostly androgynous, It sometimes displays female tendencies, And it’s voice often has a short of female sound to it, Causing him to call it “Abby” instead of it’s rather long full name.

~Release~
When released the hoodie wraps itself around kyo, Somehow passing through him so he’s wearing it now. Once activate the hoodie turns a pure white color, With red patterning. Around the holes on the shoulders are red circles, Each connected to it’s neighbors by a single line, The line at the top going to the neck of the hoodie and circling his neck. The one at the bottom goes to the wrist, Ending in a circle around the wrist. A white metal mask forms over his face, Red markings on it as well. There is a red circle on his forehead, With a line going down to about where the tip of his nose would be. Two thick red slashes correspond with his eyes. Two red lines follow the jaw, Starting where it curves away from the back of the head and ending about an inch from either side of the chin. It is unknown how he sees through this mask as it is completely smooth, No holes of any sort, But anyone whose seen him use it knows he can see perfectly with it on. Once released, Several odd things happen with his clothing. What appears to be armor forms. Around his knees, And on his ankles, What seems to be part of a full plate suit of armor just hangs suspended there, Moving with his body but not really touching it. The hoodie itself sometimes seems to shine like metal.

~~Ability~~
The dolls only remaining ability is to steal the elements of other weapons and use them for itself, Copying their techniques perfectly. He will often use this with his other doll to double on it’s attacks, Doubling their power. It has no skills or attacks of it’s own besides the fact that it increases the endurance, strength, and speed of the user. It’s appearance and personality changes according to the element(s) absorbed.

~Shadow lightning~
(Lightning,Dark/Shadow)
The hoodie turns silver, and so does the mask. The lines turn black and jagged, As if they were lightning. The pattern on the mask changes to two black lightning bolts, Crossing through the eyes, Each starting in a location near the temples and ending near the edge of the mouth. Thicker near the temple.
When both dark and lightning are combined he becomes a very sadistic bastard, Wanting to cause as much pain as quickly as possible. Has a definite “Leap before look” Mentality.

~Wind~
The hoodie turns a weird shade of light blue, Similar to the sky but lighter and more ethereal. The lines turn wavy, And the circles around the holes seem to turn into vortexes, Several curved lines arching out from them, Not touching eachother. The same happens around his neck and wrists. The pattern on the face turns into what looks to be a hurricane viewed from above.

~Dark storm~
(Wind,Lightning,Dark/shadow)
This is the form he uses the most rarely, For it is truly an awesome sight to behold. The hoodie turns black but seems to have eternal depth to it, As if your looking into the eye of a pitch black hurricane. The hoodie is constantly moving and rustling, As if some inner wind is stirring inside of it. The same vortex symbols from the wind release are there, But they’re constantly swirling around the holes, And they’re as pitch black as the rest of the hoodie, Only discernable by their movement. His mask is also a pitch black. The only thing that lights up this form is what appears to be lightning flashing inside of the hoodie, Lighting up the lines. In these brief moments you can see an increidbly intricate pattern on his chest, Which is unviewable at any other time, Any light from outside being sucked up by it. His mask also lights up, Temporarliy displaying a pattern that leaves the distinct impression of being the key to the one on the chest. It is unknown what the true powers of this particular release are, As he has used it only once.

(I will add more as he has absorbed more elements.)

Notes: This doll is both the weaker and the stronger of his main two. While it’s abilities may be stronger than the other ones, They are only so when used tactically. Kyo rarely uses this doll because when it’s activated it has an oddly strong ability to influence his actions. He’ll only use it when he feels the situation calls for it.

~The skateboard~
The spirit of the skateboard has been nearly destroyed, Only small amounts of it left, Not enough to form a concious thought, Or to use it as a normal doll. Kyo uses it as his main form of transportation. The dolls element was wind, For the skateboard can move faster then any car, And even fly if he puts enough reiatsu in it. Also, He never falls off unless he wants to. The only other skill remaining is that when the skateboard is swung it will send out a blast of air. By swinging it like a sword, The air will cut, By swinging it like a makeshift fan, It'll feel like getting hit with a very large board of wood.

Last edited by Kyo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anemone

Anemone

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later)   Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 am

(Whats the name of it?) Approved when you finish. -fingers twitch at your spelling errors-
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Property of Sora/ Residential Sex God / Die Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later)   Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 am

Done. . Ish. I'll add the name sometime later today. . .Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Anemone

Anemone

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later)   Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:07 pm

-eye twitch- Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later)   Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo's Dolls (I'll translate those techs later)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Eternity :: Registry :: Bount Doll Creation-
Jump to: